This job role entails the ownership of the Master Data Management of Practo.com. The role involves building the processes, governance, policies, standards and rules which determine the entry of data into the Practo.com database.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Understand the various sources of Medical information (medical qualifications, registration etc) and the standards and policies associated with them and implement them in the Master Data of Practo.com
2. Build processes around the capture of data from the various sources and integrating them through a single hub.
3. Administration of all these rules and ensuring that any data entered into the system follows the same rules.
4. Build systems to identify errors or deviations from the afore-mentioned rules and a correction mechanism for the same.
5. Build systems so that the taxonomy and data classification services are updated continuously to the tune of various Medical bodies.
6. Be responsible for the entire data governance, accuracy and compliance of Practo.com.
7. Research into all the patient related data points required by the various Search products and provide insights on their data modelling
1. 0-2 Years of Experience. Candidates from B-Pharma background are preferable. Prior experience in Master Data Management is preferable.
2. Must be a researcher at heart and should possess good internet data mining skills. Excellent Excel skills is required.
3. A start-up guy at heart with a can-do will-do, get your hands dirty attitude.
4. Hard worker and honest person, with the zeal to achieve any targets given.
5. Innovative, enthusiastic and a quick thinker and able to inspire others.
6. Prior start-up experience is a bonus
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : 2,50,000 – 6,00,000 PA
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B.Pharma, PG
Company Name : Sutra Services Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Practo Technologies we have one aim – Better Patient Experience. Everything we do is for that reason. Be it our B2B products or our B2C service.
|Click here to Apply|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016