Bachelor’s Degree Fresher’s required for the position Engineer in Sungard at Pune. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Sungard Hiring Bachelor’s Degree freshers 2015 for Engineer at Pune. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this job from Sungard.
Company Name: Sungard
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Post Name: Engineer – IT Operations Support
Job Location: Pune
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Provide higher level troubleshooting on the issues that are reported by the end users of the Global IT Helpdesk and issues those are out of scope for the Tier I team.
2. Act as Mentors to the Tier I team.
3. Contribute to knowledge management system by creating solution articles.
4. Active participation in Projects. Coordinating things with Project Management team. Sharing all the information with entire Helpdesk team members and preparing the team for launch.
5. Active participation in testing new solutions.
6. Work closely with the engineering team on high priority issues.
1. Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft technologies including IIS, Active Directory, SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 is required.
2. Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010.
3. Experience with PowerShell required.
4. Good understanding of TCP/IP and network topologies
5. Laptop and desktop support.
6. Excellent customer service and communications skills.
7. Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
8. Ability to interface with staff at all levels of the organization
9. Able to work successfully in a remote management environment
10. Proactive and willing to take initiative.
11. Team player.
12. Shift work is required.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
SunGard is one of the world’s leading software and technology services companies, with annual revenue of about $2.8 billion. SunGard provides software and processing solutions for financial services, education and the public sector. SunGard serves approximately 16,000 customers in more than 100 countries and has more than 13,000 employees.
|Click here to Apply|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016