We are looking for bright engineers who are interested to join us as an Intern in our development and testing teams with below mentioned skills.
- Strong in Core Java concepts
- Strong in OOPs concepts and Data Structures and Algorithms
- Good in Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Good in Operating systems concepts.
- Strong in RDBMS concepts
- Minimum 75% in Bachelor’s degree and/or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Graduating with good academic record in year of 2013 or 2014 from top universities.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to understand and master new technologies quickly
- Strong focus on quality and generating results
- Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to quickly understand and solve unique and undocumented programming problems
- Exceptional time management and organization
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Energetic and self-starting
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Others
Company Name : Success Factors
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Success Factors is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software and delivers business alignment, team execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. With approximately 15 million subscription seats globally, we strive to delight our customers by delivering innovative solutions, content and analytics, process expertise and best practices insights from serving our broad and diverse customer base. Today, we have more than 3,500 customers in more than 168 countries using our application suite in 35 languages. Success Factors’ scalable cloud platform supports organizations of all sizes from dozens to millions of users.
|Click Here to Apply|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016