Any Gradute Fresher’s required for the position Senior Executive in Steria India Ltd at Pune. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Steria India Ltd Hiring Any Gradute freshers 2017 for Senior Executive at Pune. Candidates who have completed Any Gradute can apply for this job from Steria India Ltd.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Steria India Ltd
||0 – 5 yrs
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Senior Executive Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Executive
|Total Vacancy: NA
|Education required: Any Gradute
Key Result Areas:
- Candidate should be graduate and should have minimum 3 to 5 years of work experience for managing transport for minimum 300 to 400 employees in Corporate environment, BPO etc. Good knowledge of excel is must and should work on power point, good communication in writing and speaking English.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of employee transport.
- Work closely with employees, SPOCs, peers and subordinates to foster close win-win working relationship.
- Conducting Induction Programs for all new joinees and all processes at regular intervals taking feedback to improve systems and increase employee satisfaction
- Vendor Management Ensure vendors deliver a consistent and high quality service. Manage vendors through a structured vendor management program that includes regular reporting based on service levels.
- Fleet Quality Ensure the vehicles used for transporting staff are to the required maintenance and quality standards. This includes presentation, cleanliness, licensing, safety equipment, and spares. Ensure drivers are courteous to staff, and have appropriate licenses, and appropriate clothing or uniforms. Manage improvement programs with fleet providers.
- EHS & Emergencies. Ensure the transport service is compliant with Environmental Health and Safety standards especially for Female employees. Implement processes to respond to emergencies, vehicle accidents, etc
- Scheduling. Manage the scheduling of the transport service to match the requirements of the shift rosters. Schedule vehicles to minimize cost and achieve an agreed service level within the business Ensure a two-way communications flow to minimize the risk of scheduling problems.
- Escalation Management. Manage real-time escalations, service failures, failed pick-ups, etc. .
|Candidate Profile :
- Transport Cost Management. Manage the operations of the transport service as cost effectively as possible. Be constantly aware of actual and planned costs for transport ation. Forecast operational budget impact. Validate fleet costs and other third party costs to ensure they are accurate and correct. Support the redistribution of costs to budget owners within the company.
- Initiate and Lead Cost and Efficiency Improvement Programs. Continually improve the performance of the transport services provided to facilities users.
- People Management
|Last Date to Apply Online : 10 Dec 2016
|Company Profile :
Steria, is a European multinational organization, and a leading provider of IT enabled business services. Headquartered in Paris and listed on the Euronext market, our annual revenue is 1. 80 billion euros. Founded in 1969, we have a 42 year old track-record of client success. Close to 20, 000 people working around the globe we are Serving clients 24 hours a day from 16 countries.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs