Ensure processing of Inward Clearing, Outward clearing under CTS/MICR, ECS Debit & Credit, and Salary processing and transfer transactions are done as per SLA within TAT.
- Ensure accurate posting of transactions in ebbs , e-branch and PSGL within self allotted authorities and for over limit after obtaining the necessary approvals with appropriate vouchers signed off.
- Ensure error free processing for all WM transactions,S2O application, CBOS system , Account opening process assigned to your job role and avoid any operational loss.
- Ensure processing & adherence to internal/external policies while reviewing/verifying documents pertaining to Loans, Account Opening and Disbursal related processes.
- Adherence to the RBI/Regulatory guidelines in case of PIS, NR, FCY, FCRA, WM and CDD while transaction postings.
- Candidates should possess any Graduate from a recognized university
- Candidates should have good communication skills
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : New Delhi
Qualification : Any Graduates
Company Name : Standard Chartered Bank Company Address : NA Company Profile : The Chartered Bank opened its first overseas branch in India, at Kolkata, on 12 April 1858. Eight years later the Kolkata agent described the Bank’s credit locally as splendid and its business as flourishing, particularly the substantial turnover in rice bills with the leading Arab firms. When The Chartered Bank first established itself in India, Kolkata was the most important commercial city, and was the centre of the jute and indigo trades. With the growth of the cotton trade and the opening of the Suez Canal in 1869, Bombay took over from Kolkata as India’s main trade centre. Today the Bank’s branches and sub-branches in India are directed and administered from Mumbai (Bombay) with Kolkata remaining an important trading and banking centre.
|Click here to Apply|