Standard Chartered Bank Hiring Any degree/ MBA freshers 2015 for Officer/Analyst at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed Any degree/ MBA can apply for this job from Standard Chartered Bank.
Company Name: Standard Chartered Bank
Qualification: Any degree/ MBA
Job Post Name: Officer/Analyst
Job Location: Gurgaon
Industry: IT/Software/Bank Jobs
Last Date :19 March 2015
- To deliver simply first class customer service and advice to our Wholesale Banking clients in all interactions for transactional enquiries, complaints, and other service-related issues.
- Responsible for serving as primary contact person for internal and external clients for enquiries, complaints, advice etc.
- Deliver simply first class service against agreed service standards.
- As a Service Partner, work together with RMs, Product Sales, Operations and other key internal stakeholders to solve client issues, identify opportunities and deliver the bank.
- Build relationships and rapport with clients at the transactional / operational level
- Candidates should possess Any Degree/MBA from a recognized university
- Candidates should have good communication skills
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
The Chartered Bank opened its first overseas branch in India, at Kolkata, on 12 April 1858. Eight years later the Kolkata agent described the Bank’s credit locally as splendid and its business as flourishing, particularly the substantial turnover in rice bills with the leading Arab firms. When The Chartered Bank first established itself in India, Kolkata was the most important commercial city, and was the centre of the jute and indigo trades. With the growth of the cotton trade and the opening of the Suez Canal in 1869, Bombay took over from Kolkata as India’s main trade centre. Today the Bank’s branches and sub-branches in India are directed and administered from Mumbai (Bombay) with Kolkata remaining an important trading and banking centre.
|Click here to Apply|