Primary role: selling fixed furniture for home interiors( Kitchen and wardrobe). To generate business from in-house customers and premium builders. Connecting customer requirement with the operations
– Design finalization with customers and payment collection
– Sorting out the queries, issues raised by clients.
– Communicating with site executives with regard to work progress and follow ups
– Customer engagement, generating and qualifying enquiries and allocating customers to sales (Marketing role).
JD for CRM
– Primary role: One point contact for customers from the date of order finalization.
– To Co-ordinate with internal departments and post updates to customers
– Receive and respond to customers calls and mails on project/order status and timelines
– Maintain customer accounts and organize for collections as per terms
– Documentation on all the transaction from final design approval to completion including payments collection..
– Organize for handing over of interiors with relevant documents
– Attend to walk in customers and connect to sales
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore, Gurgaon, Chennai
Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Company Name : Sobha Developers Limited
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Sobha Ltd – Division Interiors one of the backward integrated divisions of Sobha Ltd, is the leader and largest integrated wood-working and joinery unit in India. Sobha Ltd – Division Interiors has its manufacturing operations from a 3,75,000 sq ft factory in Bangalore, that promotes customized joinery work for large contractual projects in the interior fit-out solutions for corporate, hotels, door system for large real estate development and customised furniture solutions for residential clients.
|Click here to Apply|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016