Bachelors Degree Fresher’s required for the position Associate Consultant in SmartRecuiters at Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. SmartRecuiters Hiring Bachelors Degree freshers 2015 for Associate Consultant at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for this job from SmartRecuiters.
Company Name: SmartRecuiters
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Job Post Name: Associate Consultant
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Hyderabad
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Will be located at the Hyderabad, India office.
2. Working hours: 12:30 PM-09:30 PM IST time.
1. 0 to 1 year experience in IT industry
2. Knowledge with BI solutions in at least one of the following tools: Business Objects Data Services, Business Objects, Cognos, and Oracle Business Intelligence
3. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
4. Good verbal and written communication skills
5. Competent writing skills with email, design documentation, and technical papers
6. Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
7. Ability to learn and write complex SQL code
8. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft operating systems, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle RDBMS, and UNIX / LINUX
1. Bachelors Degree, Computer Science or Information Systems focus preferred
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
FIS is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs more than 42,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
|Click here to Apply|