on 16/03/2017, Sitel India Limited Walk-in interview for freshers for Customer Service Professionals. Any Graduate candidates can attend the walk-in interview for the Customer Service Professionals. Grab the great job opportunity to start your career as fresher. Before attend the walk-in interview, Candidates should go through the Job Profile, Qualification, Job Description etc., clearly given below.
|Vacancy Name||Customer Service Professionals|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate|
|Experience||0 – 2 yrs|
|Salary||Rs.3,00,000 – 3,25,000 P.A|
|Total No Of Vacancy||45|
|Venue||SITEL INDIA, Ramanujam IT Park, Hardy towers, 1st Floor, C block, Rajiv Gandhi salai, OMR road, Taramani, Chennai 600113|
- Deliver service and support to end-users through calls
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications;
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource;
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers and clients business;
- Organize ideas and communicate chat messages appropriate to the clients and customers.
- Attractive incentives and other employee benefits (Exclusive of CTC)
- Free cab facilities (Home pickup and home drop)
- Client incentives
- Candidate must have excellent comm skills in English
- Must be flexible for rotational shifts
- Other Bpo domain experiences with good comm skills are also preferred
Selection Process/ Interview Process
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Walk-In Date :16/03/2017
Venue Details: SITEL INDIA, Ramanujam IT Park, Hardy towers, 1st Floor, C block, Rajiv Gandhi salai, OMR road, Taramani, Chennai 600113.
Company Profile:We are one of the world’s leading outsourcing providers of customer experience management and we would like to share something with you – our promise of experience.Experience is everything at Sitel. It’s what sets us apart from the rest. Whether we’re dealing with a simple account query or creating an entire customer management strategy, we collaborate with our clients, we share our expertise, we build trust, and create strong customer relationships; adding value through our key brand attributes: knowledge sharing, a people first culture, global strength combined with local flexibility, and operational excellence.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- Please Read Questions Asked in Sitel India Limited Interview Before Attending Interview