SITEL Walk-in interview for fresher’s on 1st Oct to 10th Oct’15 for Recruitment Executive at Mumbai. Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate graduates can apply for the opening. Grab the great job opportunity to kick start your career as a fresher. Before you apply, read the job profile clearly to get to know the eligibility criteria.SITEL Hiring Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate freshers 2015 for Recruitment Executive at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate can apply for this job from SITEL.
Company Name: SITEL
Qualification: Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Job Post Name: Recruitment Executive
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: 50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Recruiter (On Payrolls of Adecco – Contractual Position):
1. Work closely with Hiring Managers to understand overall requirements.
2. Create a comprehensive job description
3. Educate client on the recruiting process and the roles involved in the process
4. With use of various sourcing platform, review and select candidates to move forward from the slate presented by sourcing efforts, determine and instruct next course of action.
5. Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
7. Solicit and document hiring manager and candidate feedback throughout the interview process.
8. Facilitate on-boarding and documentation process
1. Participate in recruitment knowledge sharing and best practices.
2. Manage the recruiting process to meet hiring goals through the use of effective resource management and effective use of Enterprise applicant tracking system.
3. Consistently meet the performance metrics as defined by the Director of Recruiting.
4. Publishing regular reports and status updates to the Recruiting Manager
and Hiring Manager as required.
5. Solicit referrals from potential talent and internal employees/recent hires.
1.Must have significant recruiter experience, in multiple recruiting environments (i.e. more than one organization, agency or corporate) with a wide variety of job disciplines.
2. Must be available to work a flexible work schedule (Working window 11:00 Am to 10:00 PM).
3. Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
4. Skilled in soliciting input and proactively evaluating business, client and candidate needs.
5. Ability to build strong relationships and positively influence clients and colleagues
6. Strong problem solving ability
7. Proven ability to take initiative and look beyond current role openings and identify strong industry talent.
8. PC skills and desire to work with new and innovative technology.
9. Ability to accurately and articulately document information.
10. Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Walk-In Venue Details:-
Walk-In Date :- Date- 1st Oct to 10th Oct’15
Walk-In Time :- Timings 12pm-6pm
Walk-In Address:- Sitel India Limited,Chandivali farm road, Andheri (east) Mumbai 72.,MUMBAI,Maharashtra,India 400072
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016