Scientific Publishing Services Pvt. Ltd Hiring Diploma, Post Graduation freshers 2015 for Junior Hardware Engineer at Chennai. Candidates who have completed Diploma, Post Graduation can apply for this job from Scientific Publishing Services Pvt. Ltd.
Company Name: Scientific Publishing Services Pvt. Ltd
Qualification: Diploma, Post Graduation
Job Post Name: Junior Hardware Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Chennai
- Ensure that the electricity input to any electronic equipment is maintained at 2 – 3 volts variations an Earth to Neutral is maintained as per norms.
- Ensure that the Diesel Generator is in workable condition and sufficient diesel is available.
- Ensure that Lights at all the points are working else replace them.
- New PC installations to be completed after discussing with production and replace it by according to plan.
- Maintenance of electronic equipment (Photostat machine, Fax machine, Scanner/OCR. Scanner, Projector/ Overhead projector, etc.)
- Ensure that the equipment are covered under annual maintenance
- Ensure that the preventive maintenance is carried out periodically and potential problems are sorted out in advance there by ensuring quality output.
- Checking of bills and monitoring the payment of bill to the courier agents.
- Ensure that the addresses of the clients are copied in CD as back up.
- Periodic physical verification of assets of the company and maintaining of the computerised asset/stock register and provide to Finance and Auditors as and when required.
- Periodic verification of software assets of the company and provide to System Admin.
- We prefer Male Candidates only.
- We prefer Only Diploma holders in EEE.
- High degree of concentration Eye for detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to meet issues of tickets raised.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Started in 1995 with one office and 54 employees SPS today operates from eight offices with around 3500 staff. Sharad Wasani is a pioneer in the publishing outsourcing business and introduced this concept more than 30 years back. SPS is a full-service KPO partner offering services that cater to a broad spectrum of areas in publishing, finance, accounting, marketing, and design requirements of its clients. We provide end-to-end content management, e-publishing, data conversion, and related services for journals and books publishers in the Europe, UK and US. We continue to keep focus on delivering the best in a most cost-effective manner. SPS today operates from eight offices with around 3500 staff. We started by providing pre-media services for STM (Science, Technology, and Medicine) book and journal publishers. Over the years it has evolved into one of the top solution provider for the publishing industry around the world. SPS continues to lead through with its technology, people, and innovation. It has partnered with customers of varied requirements to create value propositions. In SPS we attach equal importance to winning the loyalty of both customers and employees. SPS has been recognized for its activities in various forums and has received various awards and certificates. We are happy to receive the due recognition but our biggest reward is customer satisfaction. Over the past 5 years SPS has been recognized as the “most consistent service provider” by some of the leading publishers around the world.
|Click here to Apply|