Scientific Publishing Services Pvt. Ltd Hiring Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Copy Editors at Chennai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from Scientific Publishing Services Pvt. Ltd.
Company Name: Scientific Publishing Services Pvt. Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
Job Post Name: Copy Editors
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Job Location: Chennai
- Handling high level of copy-editing which includes both style and language aspects.
- Familiarity with publishers house style and journal specifications.
- Capable of handling heavy math articles/books.
- Capable of handling complex tables and chemical equations.
- Familiarity with various style manuals such as Chicago, APA, CBE, AMA and MLA.
- Sound knowledge in concepts of copy-editing.
- Enhancing the authors language style.
- Capable of identifying poorly written articles.
- Minimum 6 months to 3 years of experience in Copy Editing / Language Editing of journals /books with high emphasis on quality.
- Excellent command over English (both written and verbal skills).
- Strong in English grammar, especially in subjectverb agreement.
- Excellent writing skill.
- Mastery of journal styles, usage, etc.
- Knowledge of publishers house style.
- Ability to recognize inconsistencies.
- Keen eye for details.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Started in 1995 with one office and 54 employees SPS today operates from eight offices with around 3500 staff. Sharad Wasani is a pioneer in the publishing outsourcing business and introduced this concept more than 30 years back. SPS is a full-service KPO partner offering services that cater to a broad spectrum of areas in publishing, finance, accounting, marketing, and design requirements of its clients. We provide end-to-end content management, e-publishing, data conversion, and related services for journals and books publishers in the Europe, UK and US. We continue to keep focus on delivering the best in a most cost-effective manner. SPS today operates from eight offices with around 3500 staff. We started by providing pre-media services for STM (Science, Technology, and Medicine) book and journal publishers. Over the years it has evolved into one of the top solution provider for the publishing industry around the world. SPS continues to lead through with its technology, people, and innovation. It has partnered with customers of varied requirements to create value propositions. In SPS we attach equal importance to winning the loyalty of both customers and employees. SPS has been recognized for its activities in various forums and has received various awards and certificates. We are happy to receive the due recognition but our biggest reward is customer satisfaction. Over the past 5 years SPS has been recognized as the “most consistent service provider” by some of the leading publishers around the world.
|Click here to Apply|