Bachelor’s Degree Fresher’s required for the position Order Admin Associate in Schneider at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Schneider Hiring Bachelor’s Degree freshers 2015 for Order Admin Associate at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this job from Schneider.
Company Name: Schneider
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Post Name: Order Admin Associate
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. The Order Administrator position will be responsible for ensuring a high level of Customer Satisfaction by performing order processing transactions in the ERP and CRM applications.
2. Working closely with Fulfillment and Project Coordinators to manage orders and process them in a timely fashion.
3. Answering customer inquiries on pricing and availability
4. Additional responsibilities include an understanding of system availability concepts and APC’s solutions for providing uptime.
5. Order Administrators are required to interpret policies and make business decisions under pressure, based on customer and company needs to meet aggressive deadlines with minimal supervision
6. Order Administrators will be asked to deal directly with our direct account customers via the pricing and availability hotline.
7. In addition, will be responsible for order entry and follow through, through the use of various APC sites and tools.
8. Key Performance Indicators (KPI) will be based on ACD’s and Orders entered.
9.Answers pricing and availability Customer inquiries
10. Enters Orders
11. Undergoes Internal Team Cross Training
12. Files Orders
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
From steel in the 19th century, to electrical distribution and automation in the 20th and energy management in the 21st, Schneider Electric has always been driven by an international, innovative and responsible mindset to shape the transformation of the industry it was evolving in.
|Click here to Apply|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016