Applicant should be a Graduate Engineer with any of the engg. Branches like – Electronics or Computer Science, Willing to take up a challenging role in an Global product research and development set up/team, for the Partner business within Schneider Electric
- Which is into design and development of software products & solutions covering multiple technologies, domains and applications and development, maintenance and/ or verification and validation of home automation products covering multiple technologies, domains and applications.
- The project portfolio includes new product inventions, core technology introduction, migration (design/technology) , integration, technology conglomeration and maintenance activities. To name a few technologies ( PC Based technologies like C#/.NET/VC++,Web technologies (Java & ASP.NET), Mobile Applications Android or iOS, Cloud based solutions, MS Azure Platform, Embedded technologies (C/C++/VxWorks), FDTDTM technologies, Communcation Protocols.
- Strong in programming skills: C, C++ and Java. Good to have C#, PHP and scripts (BV, Perl, Python)
- Strong in object oriented concepts, standard design patterns
- Good in SQL and DB concepts
- Good in networking concepts, protocol standards and topologies
- Good to have operating system concepts (processor, memory and virtualization management)
- Understanding in software engineering, software lifecycle and reverse engineering
- Understanding in testing types, techniques and methods
- Contribute towards Software Development Activities like Requirement Understanding & Analysis, HighLow level Design analysis, Implementation , Unit Testing & Integration Testing
- Candidates should have ability to understand business scenarios ,work in Global environment & Innovative thinking. Should posses Agility ,Strong Inter Personal skills ,Working in a collaborative environment, Good communication skills, positive attitude and desire to learn/acquire different skills.
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Company Name : Schneider Electric
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructure, Industries & Machines Manufacturers, Non-residential Building, and Data Centers & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group’s 140,000 plus employees achieved sales of 24 billion euros in 2012, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy.
|Click Here to Apply|