Planning and executing the installation and commissioning of elevators and escalators as per the agreed timelines, cost and as per the Schindler Safety and Quality standards.
- Plans the jobs and provides supervision to the sub – contractors’ workers for timely
- completion of the project.
- Co-ordinates with the Account Executive / Manager, Logistics team for material, engineering team for troubleshooting and Service team for smooth handover to ensure total customer
- Ensures high customer satisfaction
- Degree/Diploma Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics)
- Should have .2 to 6 years in the Elevator industry
- IT: MS Office
- Languages:(+ levels: proficiency,advanced,intermediate, basic)
- English (proficiency)
- Regional Language(basic)
- Preferences: Experience in the same industry
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
Company Name : Schindler
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators,and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world.Behind the company’s success are over 48,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
|Click here to Apply|