SBICAP Securities Limited Walk-in interview for fresher’s on 29th May – 30th May 2015 for Asset Sales Executive at Hyderabad / Secunderabad. BCA, BA, BBA, B Com, B Sc, B.Ed, BDS, B.Pharma graduates can apply for the opening. Grab the great job opportunity to kick start your career as a fresher. Before you apply, read the job profile clearly to get to know the eligibility criteria. SBICAP Securities Walk-In BCA, BA, BBA, B Com, B Sc, B.Ed, BDS, B.Pharma freshers 2015 for Asset Sales Executive at Hyderabad / Secunderabad. Candidates who have completed BCA, BA, BBA, B Com, B Sc, B.Ed, BDS, B.Pharma can apply for this job from SBICAP Securities Limited.
Company Name: SBICAP Securities Limited
Qualification: BCA, BA, BBA, B Com, B Sc, B.Ed, BDS, B.Pharma
Job Post Name: Asset Sales Executive
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Salary: 1,00,000 – 1,75,000 PA
Total No of Vacancy: 80
1. Generate Home Loan leads from open market and through different channels.
2. Develop and maintain relationship with clients for repeat business and referral/s
3. Implement and develop sales activities to achieve target.
3. Arrange loan events.
4. Handle product queries and service issues.
5. Meeting clients, verify documents, process file, co-ordinate for sanction / disbursement of loan, personalized service to clients.
6. Ensure the achievement of given business target.
Carry below documents while come for Interview :
1. Updated CV.
2. Last 3 Months salary Slips. (If fresher walk-in with your Updates CV & Educational documents)
3. Appointment Letter with Salary annexure.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
We are proud of our lineage. SBICAP Securities Ltd (SSL) is the broking arm of the State Bank Group and a wholly owned subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Ltd. SSL commenced operations in the first quarter of financial year of 2006-2007 with a view to providing primary and secondary capital market access to investors both within the Group as also in the wider public domain. SSL seeks to become a leading financial intermediary, having a diversified customer base, broad range product offerings and State-of- the-Art execution and servicing capabilities and believes that financial inclusion can be achieved in Capital markets through affordable institutionalised, professional set ups that bring transparency and reliability to the table.
Walk-In Venue Details:
Walk-In Date :- 29th May – 30th May 2015
Walk-In Time :- 10 AM
Walk-In Address: SBICAP Securities Limited, 1st Floor, DMC Centre, St.Johns Road, East Maredpally, Secunderabad, Hyderabad -500026.
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016