Sasken Hiring B.E/ B.Tech freshers 2015 for Associate Software Engineer-Manual Testing at Chennai. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for this job from Sasken.
Company Name: Sasken
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Job Post Name: Associate Software Engineer-Manual Testing
Experience: 0-2 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Industry: IT/Software Jobs
- Experienced in testing Android Mobile Handsets- Need experience in taking debugging logs.
- Understanding of SDLC and STLC.
- Understand requirements and develop test cases.
- Create Test specifications, Design and Execute.
- Testing methodologies – Black box testing, Sanity test, Regression test, System testing, Conformance testing.
- Good troubleshooting skills along with good written/oral Communication.
- Experience in QPST and QXDM is an added advantage.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech from recognized university
- Automated Testing
- Android Architechture and Framework
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Sasken is an embedded communications Solutions Company, that helps businesses across the communications value chain accelerate product development life cycles.Sasken offers a unique combination of research and development consultancy, wireless software products and software services, and works with Network OEMs, Semiconductor Vendors, Terminal Device OEMs and Operators across the world. Global Fortune 500 and Tier 1 companies in these segments are part of Sasken’s customer profile.
|Click here to Apply||Click here to More Details|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016