Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree Fresher’s required for the position Java Developer – Server Side in Sapient at Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Sapient Hiring Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree freshers 2015 for Java Developer – Server Side at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree can apply for this job from Sapient.
Company Name: Sapient
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Job Post Name: Java Developer – Server Side
Job Location: Mumbai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. The candidate should be able to understand distributed systems architecture, multi-threading, appreciate the complexities of real-time trading and risk calculation platforms based on grid computing (which interface with FRAMEHub), and design and build services as per business requirements.
2. An ideal candidate should possess
1. Full Time Bachelor’s / Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
1. Strong server-side Java (SOA, Distributed caching, Rule Engine Technology)
4. Very strong CS Fundamentals (data structures, inter-process communication, threading)
5. Ability to understand and explain abstract concepts
6. Strong communication skills
7. Ability to be focused and organized
8. BS/MS in Computer Science
9. Understand relational database concepts and development (Sybase)
10. Perl,C#, Web programming, and Fixed Income / Equity / Commodity knowledge is a plus.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
We want to travel faster. Work faster. Communicate and connect faster. We’re a society fixated on speed, because we’re a society fixated on technology. It’s our collective accelerator. As technology moves, we move. But the same technology that fulfills our need for speed also poses our biggest challenge. Because technology doesn’t just increase the speed at which we move, it increases the speed at which change moves.
|Click here to Apply|