SAP India Pvt.Ltd Hiring B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech freshers 2015 for Developer Associate at Bengaluru. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech can apply for this job from SAP India Pvt.Ltd.
Company Name: SAP India Pvt.Ltd
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech
Job Post Name: Developer Associate
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Bengaluru
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The line-of-business Customer Engagement & Commerce (CEC) drives solutions intended to help businesses moving beyond traditional customer relationship management (CRM) and engaging their customers anytime, anywhere, and on any device. Within CEC, Hybris Marketing plays a dominant role and is seen as a major growth opportunity. Our mission is to deliver the worlds leading Marketing Suite, enabling marketers to engage throughout the whole customer journey in all channels. Cloud enablement of the solution and driving innovations via Frontrunners will play an important role to achieve this goal
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Computer Science Engineering or Equivalent.
- Excellent Programming skills and good knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Proficient in core JAVA and Java Script
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Highly Result Oriented and Agile.
- Good team player
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
|Click here to Apply|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016