BE/B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MBA Fresher’s required for the position Quality Associate in SAP at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. SAP Hiring BE/B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MBA freshers 2015 for Quality Associate at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MBA can apply for this job from SAP.
Company Name: SAP
Qualification: BE/B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MBA
Job Post Name: Quality Associate
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. You will be responsible for validating all release of CRM Scenarios majorly Marketing and Sales.
2. Since Functional Validation does the final round of checking, any bugs leaked would directly go to the customer.
3. Hence the task is of utmost importance and affects the customer directly.
1. BE / BTech / MTech / MCA / MBA from any recognized institute / university with above average grades.
1. Good functional understanding of SAP CRM
2. Basic knowledge on CRM Scenarios (Marketing, Sales, Service, IC).
3. Interest for learning and developing in Business knowledge
4. Experience in manual software testing
5. Good understanding of Quality processes in general and also SAP PIL
6. Strong in Analytical and Logical thinking
7. Excellent communication skills in managing networks with colleagues and stakeholders.
8. Excellent team player
9. Exhibit confidence in leading discusssions on business and technology topics
10. 0-2 years in Software testing preferably SAP technology
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
SAP is at the center of today’s technology revolution. The market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps organizations fight the damaging effects of complexity, generate new opportunities for innovation and growth, and stay ahead of the competition.
|Click here to Apply|