B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech Fresher’s required for the position Java Developer Associate in SAP at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.SAP Hiring B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech freshers 2015 for Java Developer Associate at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech can apply for this job from SAP.
Company Name: SAP
Job Post Name: Java Developer Associate
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
The department consists of more than 20 nationalities representing.
1. The department language is English.
2. Ability to work independently with little direction in a Scrum Team following Agile Software Development process
3. Execute daily tasks including design, review, coding, testing, test automation
4. Efficient coding skills with strong focus on quality and completeness
5. Ability to understand and master new technologies quickly
6. Communicate confidently with integrity in difficult situations
7. Willingness to work on software development and support
8. Show empathy for end user of software
9. Enthusiastic to work in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities
1. Strong programming knowledge especially in JAVA.
3. Customer interaction skills, ability to prioritize software requirements, ability to identify reusability and hence provide acceptable work-around to customers
4. Excellent written and oral communication skills
5. Strong analytical & problem solving skills
6. Strong knowledge of databases (DB Design, Efficient queries) is a plus
7. Focus on software performance
8. Self-motivated, open minded, resourceful, agile and pragmatic
9. B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech – Computer Science or MCA with minimum 65%
10. Hands on coding experience in Java for 2 to 3 years.Strong customer interaction in understanding requirements and translating them to usable software.
11. Experience in developing Web applications for enterprises
12. Knowledge of Lean, Scrum is a plus
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
SAP is at the center of today’s technology revolution. The market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps organizations fight the damaging effects of complexity, generate new opportunities for innovation and growth, and stay ahead of the competition.
|Click here to Apply|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017