. In this position the ideal engineer, defines and implements complex system requirements for customers and/or prepares studies and analyzes existing systems.
. Determines system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
. Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system.
. Identifies, analyzes and resolves program support deficiencies. Develops and recommends corrective actions.
1. This position requires a BS/BA degree or equivalent with 5 or more years of related experience.
2. The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
3. Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
4. A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
6. Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
7. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : SanDisk
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : For more than 25 years, SanDisk has been transforming digital storage with breakthrough products and ideas that push the boundaries of what’s possible. Our flash memory technologies are used by many of the world’s largest data centers, embedded in the most advanced smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and are trusted by consumers around the world. From handheld devices to hyper-scale data centers, SanDisk is expanding the possibilities of storage.
|Click here to Apply|
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016