SanDisk Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ BS freshers 2015 for Firmware Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ BS can apply for this job from SanDisk.
Company Name: SanDisk
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ BS
Job Post Name: Firmware Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
- Directs the activities related to the analysis, design, programming, debugging, troubleshooting, and modification of software for firmware (IC embedded code) applications.
- Oversees programming activities involving analog and digital hardware and software operating systems.
- May have responsibility for the programming of assembly language, machine language and high level languages, including but not limited to C and C++. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/BS in Computer Science or related degree
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
From our early days as a Silicon Valley start-up to our current position as a global leader in flash memory storage solutions and as a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company, we have always focused on making people’s digital lives better. Today, that commitment continues in the enterprise data center, on mobile devices, and in consumer’s homes, as we strive to enrich people’s lives anytime, anywhere.SanDisk’s corporate headquarters is located in Milpitas, California but we also have major research, product design,
development, and manufacturing operations in Israel, China and India with sales operations serving the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Japan.
|Click here to Apply|