Develop code that will provide effective and efficient testing and monitoring of our scalable world class service
- Develop tools and processes (monitoring, automation, data manipulation, etc.) that will enable the successful automated validation for our software service. Enhance and upgrade functionality of our internal automation framework.
- Develop automated reporting mechanisms for test results. Provide effective analysis of results and recommend action based on those results.
- Methodically implement test plans and defect reports. Includes low-level unit testing to higher-level systems integration and performance analysis. Procedures include functional testing, performance testing, and more.
- Enrolled in sophomore year or higher at a college/university or any year at a graduate school
- Working towards a BS or MS in Computer Science or related degree
- Hands-on exposure with C#/Java development and experience using OO methodologies
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Solid understanding of web services testing and associated toolkits and standards
- Ability to maintain strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
- Analytical, abstract, destructive thinking abilities
- Process orientation with a strong appreciation of high quality products
- Expertise with Java Servlets and Java Server Pages
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts
Internship Program Experience:
- Coding is great and all, but we don’t call this our #dreamjob for nothing. In your 12 week internship, expect to explore San Francisco, network with executives, participate in intern-only events and programs, and immerse yourself in the salesforce.com culture. To learn more, head on over to www.salesforce.com/college
- We want to hire you full time after graduation! With one of the best conversion rates in the industry, we expect our interns to be the future of salesforce. This internship truly is the path to your dreamjob!
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BS or MS in Computer Science
Company Name : Salesforce.com
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style.
|Click Here to Apply|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016