Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Research Engineer – Sekurit Nurturing in Saint-Gobain at Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Saint-Gobain Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Research Engineer – Sekurit Nurturing at Chennai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Saint-Gobain.
Company Name: Saint-Gobain
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Research Engineer – Sekurit Nurturing
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Job Location: Chennai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Strong theoretical base in mechanical engineering (thermal, structural and materials) with strong ability to apply first principles to conceptualize and implement novel solutions.
2. Ability to ideate, design and prototype concepts in automotive glass systems.
3. Ability to perform lab scale level experiments using standard methods such as design of experiments in order to conclude on the usefulness of the novel concepts proposed by researchers.
4. Should possess innovation abilities to propose new processes and implement them in prototyping phase.
5. Ability to perform CAD detailing pertaining to his / her new product development stage gates.
1. Masters or PHD in Mechanical / Materials Engineering with 0 to 3 years of experience.
2. Excellent communication cum presentation skills mandatory
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Saint-Gobain, the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, designs, manufactures and distributes building and high-performance materials, providing innovative solutions to the challenges of growth, energy efficiency and environmental protection.
|Click here to Apply|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016