M.Tech / B.Tech Fresher’s required for the position Engineer in Safran at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Safran Hiring M.Tech / B.Tech freshers 2015 for Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed M.Tech / B.Tech can apply for this job from Safran.
Company Name: Safran
Qualification: M.Tech / B.Tech
Job Post Name: Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Finite Element Meshing (Ansys Workbench / Hypermesh / Patran).
3. Pre or post processing (Patran, Samcef)
4. Report preparation.
5. Analysis of metallic / composite structures.
1. M.Tech / B.Tech (Mechanical / Aerospace)
Technical Skills Required:
1. FE Meshing (Hexahedral and Tetrahedral) using Ansys Workbench / Hypermesh / Patran.
2. Pre-Processing (loads, bcs etc) using Ansys Workbench / Patran and FE Analysis using Samcef or any other Analysis software (Implicit solver) and understanding the analysis input files
3. Interpretation of Analysis results, Analysis Post-processing using Ansys Workbench / Patran and report preparation.
Technical Skills Preferred:
1. FE Meshing (2nd order Hexahedral and Tetrahedral).
2. Meshing, Pre and Post processing using Ansys Workbench
3. Basic knowledge of geometric operations in Catia V5.
4. Pre / Post Processing (loads, bcs etc) using BACON (Samcef).
5. FE Analysis using Samcef.
Any Other Skills Required: Communication, Requirement analysis
Domain Knowledge: Aero-engine Components (Low Pressure Compressor components are preferred).
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Since 1997 we have worked closely with our customers to understand the complex requirements of planning and project controls software. This close relationship and process of continuous improvement means our range of software addresses real industry needs
|Click here to Apply|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017