The Proposal Engineer is responsible for the compilation of services, materials, buyouts, and other proposal components pricing, payment terms, cash flow, commercial compliance and proposal basis terms and conditions.
- Study RFQs; prepare technical, commercial offers and bids in compliance to the RFQ. Highlight any deviations or exceptions.
- Provide timely, quality and precise proposals to sales force.
- Ensure proposal generation processes follow best proposal process; provide all necessary documents as per the checklist. Make use of approved templates and formats.
- Ensures customer queries are answered on time.
- Develop/improve quotation proposal template to ensure consistency in proposal standard and quality.
- Ensure commercial compliance.
- Make sure all the formats are filled accurately, necessary supporting documents are provided.
- Work closely with solution architect to ensure the proposed technical solution is appropriate and complies with all the technical requirements.
- Review the proposal with proposal manager and sales leader to deliver the proposal on time.
- Liaises with different departments to manage the necessary inputs required for compiling the bid.
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : B.Tech/ B.E/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : SAFE-TRONICS AUTOMATION PRIVATE LIMITED
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : We are Safe-Tronics Automation Pvt. Ltd provide Automation Solutions to Oil & Gas, Refining, aerospace, Chemical processing, Marine, Power Generation and other industrial applications. Our area of specialization is to provide Process Control Instruments and turnkey solutions for Fire & Gas Detection System, wherein we provide our all required technical support like site survey, design, engineering, drawings, hardware supply, installation, third party integrations, commissioning, warranty and post warranty service support to our esteem customers. Our valued customers have high confidence level upon us for our capabilities and support, which gives us edge over other service providers in our area of activities.We are authorized sales representatives and system integrator for Detector Electronics Corporation- USA (Det-Tronics), a UTC Fire and Security Company, global leader in industrial hazard safety solutions, providing flame detection, gas detection, and hazard mitigation systems for critical industrial applications. We design, build, test and commission flame and gas safety systems that range from conventional panels to fault-tolerant, SIL2 certified addressable systems.
We also represent Norriseal, USA, a Dover Company; Norriseal is an ISO 9001-certified manufacturer of Level, Pressure and Temperature Control Products, Control Valves, Butterfly Valves, Check Valves and Regulators. For more than four decades, Norriseal products have set performance standards in oil and gas production, gas transmission, refining, chemical processing, marine, power generation and other industrial applications
|Click here to Apply|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017