Any Degree Fresher’s required for the position Contributor Technical Writing in Sabre at Across India. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Sabre Hiring Any Degree freshers 2015 for Contributor Technical Writing at Across India. Candidates who have completed Any Degree can apply for this job from Sabre.
Company Name: Sabre
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Post Name: Contributor Technical Writing
Experience: 0 -3 yrs
Job Location: Across India
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Under general supervision, responsible for editing, rewriting and authenticating moderately complex technical user manuals, application papers, product descriptions, data sheets, on-line tools and/or specification books.
2. Receives text or content from technical staff and rewrites documentation in a clear and concise style.
3. Improves editorial and visual standards for documents and recommends new designs, layouts and procedures as needed.
4. Evaluates documentation for adherence to standards and recommends changes to standards.
5. Responsible for proofreading and editing technical documents.
6. Works with product groups to learn systems.
1. Minimum 3 years related experience; knowledge of desktop publishing, MS Office Suite; knowledge of VISIO, Framemaker tool (advanced) preferred.
2. Good written and verbal communication skills.
3. At Sabre, we are fortunate to have the resources of a large company paired with the culture of a startup.
4. Our company culture includes casual work environments, employee amenities, flexible work arrangements, and exceptional learning opportunities. And, you will be surrounded by intelligent team members who you will be proud to call your peers.
5. To learn more about the people and culture at Sabre, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
6. Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
The first passenger reservations system offered by Sabre, installed in 1960, marked a dramatic leap forward for the airline industry, automating one of its key business areas. In the following years, Sabre Airline Solutions® pioneered technological advances in areas such as revenue management, pricing, flight scheduling, cargo, flight operations and crew scheduling.
Last Date to Apply : 30 Nov 2015
|Click here to Apply|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016