Ryan India Tax Services Pvt. Ltd Hiring Any Graduate, B.Com, B.Tech/B.E, Any Postgraduate, MBA/PGDM, ICWA freshers 2015 for Trainee at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, B.Com, B.Tech/B.E, Any Postgraduate, MBA/PGDM, ICWA can apply for this job from Ryan India Tax Services Pvt. Ltd.
Company Name: Ryan India Tax Services Pvt. Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate, B.Com, B.Tech/B.E, Any Postgraduate, MBA/PGDM, ICWA
Job Post Name: Trainee
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Hyderabad
Industry: Accounting / Finance
The Tax Associate verifies tax bill, payment administration, refund processing, tracking and logging assessment notices and preparation of Property Tax Returns. As well as reconciliation/ quality control methods.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tax bill verification, payment administration.
- Refund processing, tracking and logging assessment notices and preparation of Property Tax Returns.
- Handles calls to Tax Jurisdictions and offshore/onshore staff.
- Completes tasks assigned by Management with a sense of urgency and confidentiality where needed.
- Masters or Bachelors Degree in Finance/ Commerce/ Accounting/ Business
- 0-1 years of experience in US Taxation.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Ryan is a leading Global Tax Services Firm, with the largest indirect and Property tax practices in North America and the sixth largest corporate Tax Services in the United States. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the firm provides a comprehensive range of state, local, federal, and international tax advisory and consulting services on a multi- jurisdictional basis, including audit defence, tax recovery, credits and incentives, tax process improvement and automation, tax appeals, tax compliance, and strategic planning. With a multi-disciplinary team of more than 1,800 professional and associates, Ryan serves over 9,000 clients in 40 countries, including many of the world’s most prominent Global 5000 companies.
Ryan’s year-over year revenue growth and global expansion provide opportunities to launch and advance your career. Ryan India Tax Services Pvt Ltd offers immense growth potential for the Firm and provides our employees with opportunities to develop professionally and receive personal elevation for success.
|Click here to Apply|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017