Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Payroll & Benefits specialist- in Rolls-Royce India Private Ltd at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Rolls-Royce India Private Ltd Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2016 for Payroll & Benefits specialist- at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Rolls-Royce India Private Ltd.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Rolls-Royce India Private Ltd
||Payroll & Benefits specialist-
||0 – 5 Years
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Payroll & Benefits specialist-:
Candidates can Get the Payroll & Benefits specialist- Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Payroll & Benefits specialist-
|Total Vacancy: NA
|Education required: Any Graduate
Key Accountabilities :
- Provide professional and specialist advice to teams within the HR SSC, Business Partners, HR Specialist and CHRM / HR.
- Manage the payroll and benefits for India and support other APAC Countries.
- Resolve complex issues / cases directly with customers and making decisions.
- Manage customer expectations and working it through to closure.
- Own processes and regularly reviewing all processes to ensure efficient operation and leading continuous improvement activities (including provide feedback to CHRM where policy changes may be required).
- Analyse the trend of issues / cases raised and propose recommended changes either to process and / or policy with the intent of improving efficiency and addressing potential gaps.
- Consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner with excellent attention to detail and a focus on the needs of the customer. This will also include customer service & deliverables of outsourced vendors.
- Work with Procurement & HRM to identify outsourced vendors for service delivery where applicable/appropriate (e.g. Benefits broker or insurer).
- Manage the vendors in ensuring they deliver to the service level and that issues escalated are managed appropriately.
- Ensure various country benefits legal requirements are compliance and works with HRM where changes may be required
|Candidate Profile :
- Ability to think of likely scenarios and future potential challenges.
- Ability to establish positive channels of communication within and outside the specialist areas, in particular CHRM, HR Specialist, Line Manager and Employee.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage workflow/projects on a daily basis to achieve stretching targets.
- Ability to manage effective relationships with customers and other areas of HR.
- Ability to prioritise and meet demanding deadlines and timescales in a fast moving environment.
- Deep expertise in specialist area.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
|Last Date to Apply Online : 05 Oct 2016
|Company Profile : NA
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs