Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Hrssc Advisor- Tier 2 in Rolls-Royce India Private Ltd at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Rolls-Royce India Private Ltd Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2016 for Hrssc Advisor- Tier 2 at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Rolls-Royce India Private Ltd.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Rolls-Royce India Private Ltd
||Hrssc Advisor- Tier 2
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Hrssc Advisor- Tier 2:
Candidates can Get the Hrssc Advisor- Tier 2 Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Hrssc Advisor- Tier 2
|Total Vacancy: NA
|Education required: Any Graduate
Key Accountabilities :
- Provide professional and specialist advice to teams within the HR SSC , Business Partners, HR Specialist and CHRM/HR.
- Ensure the HR SSC are prepared for change by translating policy design into practical systems and processes and to support policy development activities.
- Resolving complex issues/cases directly with customers and making decisions. Managing customer expectations and working it through to closure.
- Owning processes and regularly reviewing all processes to ensure efficient operation and leading continuous improvement activities (including provide feedback to HRM where policy changes may be required).
- Analyses the trend of issues/cases raised and propose recommended changes either to process and/or policy with the intent of improving efficiency and addressing potential gaps.
- Consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner with excellent attention to detail and a focus on the needs of the customer. This will also include customer service & deliverables of outsourced vendors.
- Work with Procurement & HRM to identify outsourced vendors for service delivery where applicable/appropriate (e.g. Benefits broker or insurer).
- Managing the vendors in ensuring they deliver to the service level and that issues escalated are managed appropriately.
Attracting, recruiting, retaining and developing team members.
- Ensure various country benefits legal requirements are compliance and works with HRM where changes may be required.
|Candidate Profile :
- Ability to think of likely scenarios and future potential challenges.
- Ability to establish positive channels of communication within and outside the specialist areas, in particular HRM, HR
- Specialist, Line Manager and Employee.
- Effective listening and communication skills to fully understand the needs of the customer and respond appropriately.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage workflow/projects on a daily basis to achieve stretching targets.
- Ability to manage effective relationships with customers and other areas of HR.
- Ability to prioritise and meet demanding deadlines and timescales in a fast moving environment.
- Deep expertise in specialist area.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Strong HR generalist knowledge .
|Last Date to Apply Online : 05 Nov 2016
|Company Profile : NA
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs