RMS Hiring Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Sensing Intern at Delhi. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from RMS.
Company Name: RMS
Qualification: Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
Job Post Name: Sensing Intern
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Delhi
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
The selected intern would work upon Global Catastrophe Models pioneered by RMS. The intern would get the opportunity to demonstrate his/her analytical and engineering skills while contributing in developing exposures for earthquakes, hurricanes, and floods for different geographies across the globe. Particular skills in numerical/statistical analysis, computing, databases etc. would add value.
Basic remote sensing tasks
- Identify suitable baseline and historical imagery sources from both internal and external sources.
- Manage or analyse data obtained from remote sensing systems to obtain meaningful results.
- Research, collect, analyze and consolidate available datasets (Land Use and Land Cover LULC – layers, building footprints, industrial facility polygons, road networks etc.)
- Analyze remotely sensed data from airborne, satellites, or ground-based platforms, using statistical analysis software, image processing software, or GIS software.
- Develops a database of geographic and socio-economic information of various regions\countries as per project requirement and will also produce cross-tabulations and conduct a basic statistical analysis of these datasets.
- Application of Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) techniques including satellite imagery processing, land cover classifications and enhancements specifically in urban areas using ENVI.
Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate Holders
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
RMS is the world’s leading provider of analytics and decision science solutions for the quantification and management of catastrophe risks. The models and consulting services of RMS are used by hundreds of insurance and reinsurance companies, hedge funds, corporations, and governments to assess a wide-range of natural and man-made perils such as – earthquake, flood, windstorm, terrorism, and disease pandemic. RMS continues to grow and diversify in order to service and meet the requirement of its clients through research and technology innovation and superior client service. The company’s strength lies in its ability to use and develop the skills of its people across a wide remit of business activities.
|Click here to Apply|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016