Ensure a high level of customer service. Responsible for Store P&L. Day to day sales tracking and store operations management
Ensure proper presentation and display of products as per plannogram.
– Promotional offer management and execution
– To ensure that the Visual Merchandising in the Store is as per guidelines
– Ensure that Store operations are carried out to comply with both Company Policy and all relevant legal requirements.
– To ensure cleanliness and hygiene are upto the mark and as per set standards of organization.
– To ensure effective control over the cash Office operations and general administration.
– Shrinkage management
– Team Management
Desired Candidate Profile
– Candidate should have minimum of 60% in any of the academics.
– Candidates should have strong communication in Tamil.
– Candidate should have good communication with a go getter attitude.
– Candidate should have good logical and numerical ability with any eye for detail.
– Candidate should be ready to relocate to any part of Tamil nadu
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : 1,50,000 – 1,75,000 PA
Job Location : Chennai, Coimbatore
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : Reliance Retail Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Since its inception in 2006, Reliance Retail Limited (RRL) has grown into an organisation that caters to millions of customers, thousands of farmers and vendors. Based on its core growth strategy of backward integration, RRL has made rapid progress towards building an entire value chain starting from the farmers to the end consumers.
Walkin Date : 10th November 2014
Time : 11 AM
Walkin Address : No.89, Radhakrishnan Salai, 6th Floor, MylaporeNext to AVM Rajeshwari, Kalyanmandapam, Tamilnadu, India 600004
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016