Reliance Retail Ltd Walk-in interview for fresher’s on 19t-24th October 2015 for Store Manager Trainee at Bangalore. Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate graduates can apply for the opening. Grab the great job opportunity to kick start your career as a fresher. Before you apply, read the job profile clearly to get to know the eligibility criteria.Reliance Retail Ltd Walk-In Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate freshers 2015 for Store Manager Trainee at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate can apply for this job from Reliance Retail Ltd.
Company Name: Reliance Retail Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Job Post Name: Store Manager Trainee
Experience: 0 – 5 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Ensure a high level of customer service.
– Responsible for Store P&L
– Day to day sales tracking and store operations management
– Ensure proper presentation and display of products as per planogram.
– Promotional offer management and execution
– To ensure that the Visual Merchandising in the Store is as per guidelines
– Ensure that Store operations are carried out to comply with both Company Policy and all relevant legal requirements.
– To ensure cleanliness and hygiene are up to the mark and as per set standards of organization.
– To ensure effective control over the cash Office operations and general administration.
– Shrinkage management
-candidate should possess graduation, which is mandatory requirement with 60% in at least two of academics.
-Candidates should have strong communication in Kannada.
– Candidate should have good communication with a go getter attitude.
– Candidate should have good logical and numerical ability with any eye for detail.
– Food Retail/ FMCG/ other Retail industry experience preferred. Graduate Freshers can apply.
-Localities well preferred.
-Position open for Male candidates only.
– Team Management
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
With a vision to generate inclusive growth and prosperity for farmers, vendor partners, small shopkeepers and consumers, Reliance Retail Limited (RRL), a subsidiary of RIL, was set up to lead Reliance Group’s foray into organized retail.
Since its inception in 2006, Reliance Retail Limited (RRL) has grown into an organisation that caters to millions of customers, thousands of farmers and vendors. Based on its core growth strategy of backward integration, RRL has made rapid progress towards building an entire value chain starting from the farmers to the end consumers.
Walk-In Venue Details:-
Walk-In Date :- 19t-24th October
Walk-In Time :- 10am-5pm
Walk-In Address:- Reliance Retail Ltd, Prestige feroze building, Cunningham road, Bangalore