Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Store Manager – Trainee in Reliance Retail Ltd at Mumbai, Thane. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Reliance Retail Ltd Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Store Manager – Trainee at Mumbai, Thane. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Reliance Retail Ltd.
Company Name: Reliance Retail Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Store Manager – Trainee
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane
Salary: 1,00,000 – 1,25,000 PA
Total No of Vacancy: 10
– Ensure a high level of customer service.
– Responsible for Store P&L
– Day to day sales tracking and store operations management
– Ensure proper presentation and display of products as per plannogram.
– Promotional offer management and execution
– To ensure that the Visual Merchandising in the Store is as per guidelines
– Ensure that Store operations are carried out to comply with both Company Policy and all relevant legal requirements.
– To ensure cleanliness and hygiene are upto the mark and as per set standards of organization.
– To ensure effective control over the cash Office operations and general administration.
– Shrinkage management
– Team Management
– Candidate should possess graduation, which is mandatory requirement.
– Candidate should have good communication with a go getter attitude.
– Candidate should have good logical and numerical ability with any eye for detail.
– Candidate should have minimum two 1st class in any of the certifications.
– Localities well preferred.
– Only Male candidates are preferred.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Since its inception in 2006, Reliance Retail Limited (RRL) has grown into an organisation that caters to millions of customers, thousands of farmers and vendors. Based on its core growth strategy of backward integration, RRL has made rapid progress towards building an entire value chain starting from the farmers to the end consumers.
|Click here to Apply|