Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Executive Trainee in Reliance Retail Ltd at Delhi/NCR. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Reliance Retail Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Executive Trainee at Delhi/NCR. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Reliance Retail Ltd.
Company Name: Reliance Retail Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Executive Trainee
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Delhi/NCR
Salary: 1,75,000 PA 1,80,000
Total No of Vacancy: 10
– Ensure a high level of customer service.
– Responsible for Store P&L
– Day to day sales tracking and store operations management
– Ensure proper presentation and display of products as per plannogram.
– Promotional offer management and execution
– To ensure that the Visual Merchandising in the Store is as per guidelines
– Ensure that Store operations are carried out to comply with both Company Policy and all relevant legal requirements.
– To ensure cleanliness and hygiene are upto the mark and as per set standards of organization.
– To ensure effective control over the cash Office operations and general administration.
– Shrinkage management
– Team Management
– Candidate should possess graduation, which is mandatory requirement.
– Candidate should have good communication with a go getter attitude.
– Candidate should have good logical and numerical ability with any eye for detail.
– Candidate should have minimum two 1st class in any of the basicc certifications.
– Localities well preferred.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
With a vision to generate inclusive growth and prosperity for farmers, vendor partners, small shopkeepers and consumers, Reliance Retail Limited (RRL), a subsidiary of RIL, was set up to lead Reliance Group’s foray into organized retail.
Since its inception in 2006, Reliance Retail Limited (RRL) has grown into an organisation that caters to millions of customers, thousands of farmers and vendors. Based on its core growth strategy of backward integration, RRL has made rapid progress towards building an entire value chain starting from the farmers to the end consumers.
|Click here to Apply|