Reliance Industries Ltd Hiring BCA, B.Sc freshers 2015 for System Analyst at Navi Mumbai. Candidates who have completed BCA, B.Sc can apply for this job from Reliance Industries Ltd.
Company Name: Reliance Industries Ltd
Qualification: BCA, B.Sc
Job Post Name: System Analyst
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
- Kindly note currently we have an interesting job opportunity which is in to Application Development and Support and your resume looks interesting and suitable.
- About the Role
- Designation: Associate/Executive (off role position)
- Function:Application development and support
- Work Location: Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai
- Educational Qualification: BSC IT / BCA
- About Reliance Group
- The Reliance Group, founded by Late Mr. Dhirubhai H. Ambani, is India’s largest private sector enterprise, with businesses in the energy and materials value chain. Group’s annual revenues are in excess of US$ 66 billion. The flagship company, Reliance Industries Limited, is a Fortune Global 500 company and is the largest private sector company in India.
- Backward vertical integration has been the cornerstone of the evolution and growth of Reliance. Starting with textiles in the late seventies, Reliance pursued a strategy of backward vertical integration – in polyester, fibre intermediates, plastics, petrochemicals, petroleum refining and oil and gas exploration and production – to be fully integrated along the materials and energy value chain.
- The Group’s activities span exploration and production of oil & gas, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals (polyester, fibre intermediates, plastics & chemicals), textiles, retail & digital services.
- Reliance enjoys global leadership in its businesses:
- Reliance Industries holds pre-eminent position in Indias Economy over 14% of Indias exports and 4% of aggregate market capitalization in India
- Largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world
- Among the top five to ten producers in the world in major petrochemical products
- Major Business Interests of Reliance
- Exploration and Production
- Refining and Marketing
- Reliance Jio Intel (4G)
- Reliance Life Sciences
BCA, B.Sc Holders
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is India`s largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with turnover of Rs. 2,58,651 crore ($ 58,000 million), cash profit of Rs. 34,530 crore ($ 7,743 million), net profit of Rs. 20,286 Crore ($ 4,549 million) and total assets of Rs. 2,84,719 Crore ($ 63,846 million). RIL is the first private sector company from India to feature in the Fortune Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ and ranks 119th amongst the world’s top companies in terms of profits. The Group’s activities span exploration and production of oil and gas, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals (polyester, fibre intermediates, plastics and chemicals), textiles, retail, infotel and special economic zones.
|Click here to Apply|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016