MBA Fresher’s required for the position Executive Assistant in Reliance at Maharashtra. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Reliance Hiring MBA freshers 2015 for Executive Assistant at Maharashtra. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for this job from Reliance.
Company Name: Reliance
Job Post Name: Executive Assistant
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Job Location: Maharashtra
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Managing and collating Data.
2. Gather information from all relevant sources.
3. Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
4. Maintaining data sanctity
1. Analytical reporting
2. Analysing Data or Information – Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
3. Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships – Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
4. Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge – Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
1. Descriptive Modelling
2. Creating the models – Understanding the long term trends and implication for the Industry
3. Interpreting the Meaning of Information for others – Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
1. Understanding of Petrochemical industry
2. Analytical Thinking
3. Full Time MBA
4. 0- 3 years of relevant work experience
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Reliance Group is among India’s top private sector business houses serving over 250 million customers across telecommunications, power, financial services, infrastructure, media and entertainment, and healthcare sectors.
|Click here to Apply|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017