Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position HR Recruiter in Reliance at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Reliance Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for HR Recruiter at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Reliance Retail Ltd.
Company Name: Reliance Retail Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: HR Recruiter
Experience: 0 – 5 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: 3,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A
Total No of Vacancy: 2
Reliance Retail looking for candidates who are having Bulk/Mass Hiring experience. The candidate will be responsible for recruitment of associates to Managerial level recruitment.
– candidate should possess Post graduation, which is mandatory requirement with 60% in at least two of academics.
– Candidates should have good communication in Kannada.
– Candidate should have good communication with a go getter attitude.
– Candidate should have good logical and numerical ability with any eye for detail.
– Food Retail/ FMCG/ other Retail industry experience preferred. Freshers can apply.
– Localities well preferred.
– Position open for Male candidates only.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
With a vision to generate inclusive growth and prosperity for farmers, vendor partners, small shopkeepers and consumers, Reliance Retail Limited (RRL), a subsidiary of RIL, was set up to lead Reliance Group’s foray into organized retail. Since its inception in 2006, Reliance Retail Limited (RRL) has grown into an organisation that caters to millions of customers, thousands of farmers and vendors. Based on its core growth strategy of backward integration, RRL has made rapid progress towards building an entire value chain starting from the farmers to the end consumers.
|Click here to Apply|