* Identify suitable markets for Sourcing and Generating Leads * Attract New Sellers to the Platform using various channels like Trade Attract, Seller Attract, Online Data Mining, Direct marketing, BDE Activity.
* Identify High Potential Sellers and consolidate seller base. Develop Programs and Promotions to support and scale the sales level of these sellers, including account management.
* Daily Relationship Management activities with top sellers to drive their listings, monitor their operations and revenue growth. Educate Sellers on new Seller Tools.
* Conduct Offline Seller Meets once in a quarter to ensure that all the sellers are on same parity.
* Identify Buyer Needs using Various MIS, checking on the offline trend in the industry, doing buyer surveys, market trends and competition data.
* Conduct direct dialogue with Rediff Shopping Buyers to inform and learn from the community
* Client servicing and Key account management
* To meet the quarterly revenue targets
Qualification / Experience:
* Graduate (in any stream) + MBA in Marketing
* 6 months – 1 year of relevant sales experience (either pre-MBA or post MBA)
* Ability to influence others and gain support from stakeholders
* Strong negotiator, collaborator and team player
* High on initiative
Experience : 0 to 5 yrs
Salary : INR 2,50,000 – 4,00,000 PA
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Graduate + MBA in Marketing
Company Name : REDIFF.COM INDIA LIMITED
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Rediff.com is looking to hire dynamic, local market savvy, smart sales professionals for our E-commerce team in Bangalore. The incumbent will be aligned to any one of our existing E-commerce categories and will be responsible for improving Category performance and increasing vendor base in Bangalore.
Walkin Date : Thu 31stJuly or Fri 1st Aug 2014
Time : 10:00 AM and 4 PM.
Walkin Address : Rediff.com, 302, 3rd Floor, Embassy Square, 148, Infantry Road, Bangalore-560001. Landmark – Opposite Police Commissioner’s office