Keep customer first. To promptly book customer tickets and disseminate information on new offerings, availability of seats, promotional schemes etc.
- Deliver world class customer service and build customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Provide effective and timely resolution to a range of customer inquiries and follow them up to final resolution.
- Respond to Sales Enquiries from new and existing customers.
- Meet Sales Targets & call quality standards.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Strive to provide end to end one-call solution to every customer that he/she talks to.
- Candidates should be Preferably a graduate
- Should have 0-3 Years of Experience in a domestic Inbound Call Center
- Can look at 10 + 2 if they have relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible to work in shifts ( only morning and evening shifts )
- Should have negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers and different situations.
- Customer centric.
- Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.
- Should be able to work as a team member.
- Candidate should be very fluent in speaking English & Hindi (Or)
- Fluent in English & any 2 South Indian language ( Tamil, Telugu & Kannada )
Experience : 0-3 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Graduates
Company Name : Redbus
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : redBus – India’s number 1 bus ticketing platform, was founded in 2005 and is a part of ibiboGroup. We take pride in providing bus ticket fare with zero booking charges. You can now choose from 1500+ bus operators and 80,000 routes in India.
Walkin Date : 05 Jan to 9 Jan 2015
Time : 10AM to 1PM
Walkin Address : redBus No. 311/1, 3rd Main, 7th Cross, Domlur Layout, Opposite To Canara Bank, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560071
|Click here to Apply|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016