We are one of India’s leading e-commerce company. redBus.in is a leader in online bus ticketing domain. We have an urgent requirement for Customer service executives for Bangalore location
Job Specifications: This is an individual role responsible for providing assistance to customers calling redBus for various reasons like booking tickets, cancelling tickets or with any other service request. This client facing role is a crucial aspect of the redBus branding, hence needs to maintain utmost professionalism while interacting with customers.
- Keep customer first.
- To promptly book customer tickets and disseminate information on new offerings, availability of seats, promotional schemes etc.
- Deliver world class customer service and build customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Provide effective and timely resolution to a range of customer inquiries and follow them up to final resolution.
- Respond to Sales Enquiries from new and existing customers.
- Meet Sales Targets & call quality standards.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Strive to provide end to end one-call solution to every customer that he/she talks to.
- 0-3 Years of Experience in a domestic Inbound Call Center
- Preferably a graduate
- Can look at 10 + 2 if they have relevant work experience.
Skills and Specifications:
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible to work in shifts ( only morning and evening shifts )
- Should have negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers and different situations.
- Customer centric.
- Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.
- Should be able to work as a team member.
- Candidate should be very fluent in speaking English & Hindi (Or)
- Fluent in English & any 2 local language ( Tamil, Telugu & Kannada )
- Only male candidates can attend the interview
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Redbus.in
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : redBus, also known as redBus.in, is India’s biggest online bus ticketing company. The company also sells tickets through offline outlets. It has offices in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam. RedBus has crossed the one-crore (10 Million) mark in the number of tickets sold in July 2012. It has over 2 million registered users and is rapidly approaching the $200 million GMV (gross merchandize value) mark
Walkin Date : 16th December – 19th December, 2014
Time : 10AM to 1PM
Walkin Address : redBus No. 311/1, 3rd Main, 7th Cross, Domlur Layout, Opposite To Canara Bank, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560071