Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Technical Training Content Developer in Red Hat at Pune. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Red Hat Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2016 for Technical Training Content Developer at Pune. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Red Hat.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Technical Training Content Developer
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Technical Training Content Developer:
Candidates can Get the Technical Training Content Developer Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Technical Training Content Developer
|Total Vacancy: NA
|Education required: Any Graduate
- The Red Hat Customer Experience and Engagement (CEE) organization is seeking a Technical Training Content Developer to design and establish training content about the configuration, troubleshooting, and usage of Red Hat enterprise products and solutions for associates, partners, and customers.
- In this role, you will collaborate with subject matter experts, technical support staff, and support product managers, and partner with training content managers to develop specifications for course content, prepare lesson plans, and ensure materials are applicable and reflective of current product features.
- As a Technical Training Content Developer, you’ll also develop traditional and virtual self-service training content for technical CEE associates that focuses on soft skills, tools, internal processes, and customer support workflow.
- Develop middleware and other technical training materials for technical support audiences that focus on customer support workflow, tools, personal qualities, and technical competencies
- Consult with various teams within the Customer Experience & Engagement organization on training best practices, learning objectives, and general training strategies
- Work with other content developers to develop improved developer processes, tooling and QA testing as needed
- Create lab-based training using a virtual lab environment as well as content development tooling
- Review previously published modules and update based on current learner needs
- Collaborate with the internal knowledge team to align training topics with Red Hat Customer Portal content topics
|Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or business
- Knowledge and working experience with Middleware technologies such as EAP, Fuse and Red Hat Mobile Application Platform
- Knowledge and working experience with devops technology
- Ability to design, create, and organize training content into traditional classroom and eLearning modalities
- Experience working with learning management systems and virtual lab environments; familiarity with SCORM and Git is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of Red Hat’s product portfolio and open source software
- Experience in a support organization strongly preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills and and cross-functional relationship building skills
- Creative, self-motivated, and capable of working independently as well as part of a globally distributed team without daily supervision
- Experience administering Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) is required; Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is preferred
|Last Date to Apply Online :31st Oct 2016
|Company Profile :NA
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs