. To process requests entered into the system/received from branches within Service Level Agreements. Ensure that pending cases are processed within the specified SLA.
. To ensure that all cases are processed according to the standard operating procedures of the bank.
. To ensure that the RBI KYC guidelines are followed at all times for all such requests.
. Take up additional responsibilities as and when required, support business exigencies, and support extra initiatives and projects as per the unit’s requirements.
. Ensuring that all the process related controls are in place and coordinating with the call back team i.e. the quality team for the same.
1. MS Office ( Skilled with MS Word and Excel)
2. English Proficiency
3. Strong English written and oral skills required.
2. 0 – 2 years experience (preferably with a financial institution/bank/BPO)
3. Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
1. Should be able to work with minimum supervision.
2. Should have strong interpersonal & communication skills.
3. Should be analytical with an eye for detail.
4. Should be able to work under pressure and be flexible with schedule whenever needed.
5. Takes ownership and accountability for accurate and timely completion of work assignments.
Internal: Interact with the team members and the Team Lead, primarily within the unit
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : RBS
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : The RBS Group is a large international banking and financial services company. From its headquarters in Edinburgh, the group serves over 30 million customers in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, the Americas and Asia. Our brands operate around the globe to provide banking services for individuals, businesses and institutions. We are working hard to make RBS one of the worlds most admired, valuable and stable universal banks.
|Click here to Apply|
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|