Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Process Associate in RBS at Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.RBS Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Process Associate at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from RBS.
Company Name: RBS
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Process Associate
Job Location: Mumbai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. The purpose of the Process Associate is to handle the cases / triggers from the Analytics team where there is a potential US indicia, the process requires working on multiple systems and handling a case as per agreed turn around time / SLA while maintaining the accuracy in processing.
1. Graduate/Post Graduate
Perform Daily processing:
1. Ensure the cases are reviewed as per procedures and completed.
2. Execute due diligence as per the defined process and guidelines
3. Use of primary source to validate client information.
4. Tracking work in progress and document status
5. Resolving queries to have end to end resolution.
6. Suggest areas of improvement in the process
7. Timely escalation of any potential issue.
8. Ensure activities are processed as per work instructions and escalate to the Team Leader in case of any deviation / clarification.
9. Follow all relevant policies and procedures relevant for FATCA process.
Respond to internal queries both verbal and via e-mail.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
In 2008, the Royal Bank of Scotland failed as a company. We only exist as a bank today because our role as a cornerstone of the UK economy – which had been proudly built up over nearly 300 years – meant we were too important to be allowed to collapse.
|Click here to Apply|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017