MBA Fresher’s required for the position Management Trainee in Rane at Bawal. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Rane Hiring MBA freshers 2015 for Management Trainee at Bawal. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for this job from Rane.
Company Name: Rane
Job Post Name: Management Trainee Human Resources
Job Location: Bawal
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Handle HR processes end to end with the existing HR team at the company.
2. Plan and coordinate recruitment at various levels and positions.
3. Actively involve and execute the learning and development activities of the company.
4. Undertake and implement projects of relevance to the company on need basis.
5. Interact with shop floor employees as and when required.
6. Any other topics that may be of interest to team and company.
1. Full time PGDM/MBA OR MSW or MHRM students from 2014-15 batch.
2. Excellent subject knowledge and analytical & problem solving skills.
3. Strong written/oral and communications.
4. Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work as part of a team.
5. Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of the organization.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Rane Holdings Limited (RHL) is the holding company of Rane Group. RHL is a listed company with investments exclusively in the group companies. The conclusion of the restructuring exercise within the Group has achieved complete elimination of cross-holdings among group companies, as envisaged.
|Click here to Apply|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017