Conduct basic data review. Write data clarifications as directed by the Data Operations Coordinator. Resolve data clarifications, as directed by the Data Operations Coordinator.
- Conduct basic quality control procedures.
- Meet personal project objectives, as assigned by manager.
- Escalate problems to the attention of the Data Operations Coordinator or Group Manager.
- Understand and comply with core operating procedures and working instructions.
- Understand, provide input to and comply with all applicable sections of Data Management Plan.
- Understand basic database structures.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with CDM team.
- All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
A graduate degree or Post Graduate degree/diploma (preference in Health Science, Science, or Clinical) is required.
Good organizational, communication and computer skills required.
Ability to exercise excellent attention to detail required.
Ability to act independently and with initiative required to resolving problems.
Medical terminology exposure preferred.
Knowledge of operating procedures and work instructions and the ability to apply them in practice
Able to prepare written communications using correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
Able to make independent decisions within scope of authority and considers the impact of decisions on other groups/people.
Basic understanding of database technologies
Good spoken and written knowledge of English language with the ability to prepare written communications using correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
• Position requires long periods of keyboarding involving r
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Degree
Company Name : Quintiles
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Quintiles is the world’s leading provider of biopharmaceutical services. With a network of more than 27,000 professionals working in more than 80 countries, we have helped develop or commercialize all of the top 50 best selling drugs on the market. With extensive therapeutic, scientific and analytics expertise, we help biopharmaceutical and health sciences customers navigate the increasingly complex landscape with more predictability to enable better outcomes.
|Click Here to Apply|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017