Bachelors Degree Fresher’s required for the position Clin Process Analyst, Clin GDN in Quintiles at Across India. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Quintiles Hiring Bachelors Degree freshers 2015 for Clin Process Analyst, Clin GDN at Across India. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for this job from Quintiles.
Company Name: Quintiles
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Job Post Name: Clin Process Analyst, Clin GDN
Job Location: Across India
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Perform complex processes and tasks that eventually result in high quality deliverables that are completed according to service level agreements (SLAs) and within project timelines
2. Establish and maintain effective project/ site communications
3. Create and maintain relevant project documents
4. Ensure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with project specific information
5. Review, evaluate and recommend modifications to designated processes
6. Participate in document management (creation, review, maintenance, storage, as applicable)
7. Participate in (study) team meetings and implement action items
8. Collaborate with the project lead/team members in creation/review of study documents
9. Setting quality standards and reviewing deliverables to the same for process tasks.
1. Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or related field and min 3 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
1. Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
2. Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
3. Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
4. May require working in shifts.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Over the past three decades, Quintiles has pioneered new ways to tackle big healthcare challenges, starting with the way new drugs are developed. Born from the spark of statistical insight in a small university trailer, our company has grown significantly and strategically. Still, our goal remains the same: to make a meaningful difference in health and patient outcomes.
|Click here to Apply|