Java Web Developer should possess at least 3 years of development experience utilizing the latest Java technologies such as J2EE, JSF, JSP, JPA, Servlets and EJB.
- In addition to their ability to develop applications, the Java Web Developer must exhibit a wide variety of professional characteristics such as problem solving, requirements gathering, basic project management, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- This position requires the ability to work on a project from the design phase through implementation.
- The ideal candidate will also have experience or understanding of:
- Experience with design and development of Web services is desirable
- Working knowledge of Software development methodologies and UML is desirable
- Sun Certified Web Component Developer certification is desirable
- Sun Certified Business Component Developer certification is desirable
- Working knowledge of the Scrum framework for project management is desirable
Skills/Experience The candidate must have:
- Experience with Groovy, Grails and JSF (Java Server Faces) is strongly preferred
- 0-2 years of extensive experience in design, development and testing of web-based enterprise systems using J2EE technologies (JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, EJB,DAO)
- Experience with one or more application servers (Oracle AS, Tomcat, Weblogic)
- Experience with build tools, development environments and IDE’s (Eclipse)
- Experience with one or more Source Code software (Subversion)
- Experience with test driven development, design, documentation and review of tests
- Experience with Oracle database
- Good working knowledge of data modeling, SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience with unit testing tools and frameworks such as JUnit
- Experience with XML; concept, transformation, tools (XSD, XSLT)
- A quick learner with the ability to handle development tasks with minimum or no supervision
- Should have the ability to work and contribute beyond defined responsibilities
- Ability to multi task
- Experience with working on small to medium sized development teams from project definition through implementation
- Excellent English and strong communication skills a must
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : Qualcomm
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G chipset and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G devices commercially available. QCT partners with nearly 60 3G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry. QCT provides complete chipset solutions and integrated applications from the Launchpad suite of advanced technologies. Our integrated solutions offer device manufacturers reduced bill-of-materials costs, time-to-market, and development time. Mobile handsets powered by QCT chipsets can offer more features while maintaining a smaller, sleeker form-factor and benefiting from reduced power demands. QCT values collaboration with its customers and partners and works closely with them to enable their success. We offer a wide range of tools to support the device development process, and develop new technologies based on the needs and demands of the wireless market. Devices for all market segments can now include features enabled by 3G wireless technology, in demand by a growing and increasingly sophisticated wireless community.
|Click Here to Apply|