Technical Support Engineer. The candidate should possess Bachelor’s, Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering in any recognized university.
- 1-3 years of software experience.
- Excellent programming skills in C.
- In depth knowledge and working experience of embedded systems.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas a major plus:
- Experience with Android architecture and implementation.
- Working knowledge of GIT/Gerrit.
- Java programming.
- Experience maintaining source code repositories.
Experience : 1 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Company Name : Qualcomm
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) is a world leader in 3G, 4G and next-generation wireless technologies. For more than 25 years, Qualcomm ideas and inventions have driven the evolution of digital communications, linking people everywhere more closely to information, entertainment and each other. Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated, operates, along with its subsidiaries, substantially all of Qualcomm’s engineering, research and development functions, its products and services businesses, including its semiconductor business, QCT.
|Click here to Apply|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016